Where to Spend Valentine’s in Dubai?
Dubai is a special city all year ’round, but it is the perfect destination for Valentine’s Day. Here are four of the most romantic restaurants in Dubai to whisk away your loved one, just in case you haven’t made any plans yet! From private cabanas, to dinners for two on the beach, to a simple quick meal, we’ve got you covered! We’ve rounded up the best dining options from the city’s restaurants to make sure romance is on the menu wherever you go.
STK Dubai, Rixos Premium JBR, The Walk – New hotspot STK Dubai is serving up a three-course set menu this Valentine’s Day. With a glass of sparkling on arrival, a rose for your special someone and a live saxophonist, expect a lively atmosphere with a romantic touch. The menu comes with a complimentary amuse bouche and an array of STK favorites to choose from, including burrata, beef tartare and roasted octopus to start, followed by a choice of steak, roasted salmon or pot pie for the veggies. There’s a little “guilty pleasure” for dessert, too.
Sean Connolly, Dubai Opera is hosting a themed Date Night Brunch on Valentine’s night. Kicking off at 7pm in the Secret Garden, there’s three packages such as ‘Ball and Chain’ and ‘Blind Date’ with prices starting from Dhs390 per person. It’s one for both couples and groups of mates.
Need an inspiration for the perfect Valentine’s gift? Check out some great ideas for him and her!
- Emaar Gift Card: Trying to choose the perfect present for your other half can be a delicate task, but help is at hand with the Emaar Gift Card. Redeemable at a wide range of shops, restaurants and entertainment venues across the city, it’s the perfect gift if you want your significant other to run wild. The card can be used all over Dubai.
- Godiva chocolates: You can’t go wrong with chocolate. Godiva’s Valentine’s Day collection is the ultimate food of love. An exquisite range of tempting creations and striking gift sets have been carefully crafted to conjure a mood of love and sensuality. Special gifts include a limited edition Coupes d’Amour Each cup is filled with either a luxurious ganache, rich praliné or a creamy caramel, and layered with milk, dark, or white chocolate.
The Coupes d’Amour Valentine’s chocolates come in five flavours: chocolate, strawberry, pistachio, banana, and caramel café. Godiva has teamed up with the talented French artist Charlotte Gastaut to create the limited-edition heart-shaped, round and rectangular gift boxes.
- Roses and Eclairs: Fact: every lady loves roses, but wouldn’t it be even better if you complimented them with a selection of delectable eclairs? The charming boutique Eclair Citywalk joined hands with flowers.ae to offer a beautiful Valentine’s Day combo, with a choice of 6 or 12 eclairs and roses, combined in a lovely gift set. Smiles guaranteed! Orders can be made on flowers.ae or call 04 343 9901.
- Chopard Watch: Is your partner always running late? A watch always makes for a thoughtful gift on Valentine’s Day. For Chopard’s 150th anniversary, a limited edition of the L.U.C 1937 model – a mechanical tribute to the company’s watchmaking heritage – has been launched. Utmost elegance guaranteed for the special man in your life!
- Lingerie: Celebrity favourite lingerie brand Cosabella is partnering with leading Paris-based contemporary designer Paul & Joe on a collection of lingerie and sleepwear under the brand name Paul & Joe x Cosabella. The full range is available for from luxury online boutique Apples&Drawers.com. Signature fabrics for the collection include soft printed pima cotton, light weight mesh and printed slinky microfiber.
Top Couple’s Spa Deals For Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day is the ideal occasion for spas and salons as gifts of beauty and wellness. As people look for exciting pampering and rejuvenating offers during that special day, what better way to get that than with a couples spa experience?
Here are a few good and inspiring venues around town, for you and your loved one!
- Heart & Soul, Al Barari – The Be My Valentine 250 minutes VIP Ritual treatment begins with time in the infrared sauna for deep relaxation, followed by a Sodashi green tea salt body exfoliation, couple’s deep tissue massage and a facial. Relax after your treatment with their signature tea.
- The Ritz Carlton Spa, DIFC – This wonderfully indulgent experience begins with a romantic bath ritual together in a private couple’s suite, followed by a cleansing full body scrub to leave your skin smooth and renewed. Next, a full body massage and express cleanse facial are personalized to your needs for lasting effect. If you are a guest at the hotel, you can avail it in your room or suite.
- Armani Hotel Spa, Downtown – Set aside time for some truly heavenly muscle relaxation with the Ritual Indulgence package. Aimed to calm, detoxify and ease any muscle strain this 80-minute luxurious treatment begins by cleaning dead skin cells followed by the application of a unique oil and herb aromatherapy mist and finishing off with hot herbal bags.
- Talise Ottoman Spa, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray – You can book any of the two offers. Option 1) A rose infused body scrub for 30 minutes followed with a romantic bath filled with rose petals and finishing off with a Relaxing Rose Bliss 60 minute Body Massage. Option 2) A Turkish Hammam experience of 45 minutes followed by a 60 minute Rose Bliss Body Massage.
Added Benefits: Savor champagne and strawberries in your treatment room, indulge in gourmet canapés and refreshments in the couples lounge and relaxation area and leave with an romantic gift, including personalized slippers, rose infused body oil and a take away picture memoir of your experience.
- Pearl Spa, Four Seasons Resort Dubai – The Chocolate Indulgence treatment begins in an exclusive royal treatment room with a chocolate indulgence treatment followed with a soothing foot ritual to rekindle your senses and relax your mind. Treat your taste buds to some bubbles and chocolate covered strawberries and then soak in a bath filled with red rose petals and surrounded by glowing candles.