Dubai Parks & Resorts
Dubai Parks and Resorts is the Middle East’s largest integrated leisure and theme park destination. It is based in Dubai and features more than 100 rides and attractions for the entire family. The project was launched in December 2018 and includes three different theme parks: Montiongate, Bollywood Parks, Legoland and Legoland Water Park.
All parks are surrounded and connected by Riverland Dubai, a themed retail and dining destination, as well as the Polynesian-themed family resort, Lapita Hotel.
Located on Sheikh Zayed Road opposite the Palm Jebel Ali and equidistant to Dubai and Abu Dhabi International Airports. For more information and ticket bookings, please visit: https://www.dubaiparksandresorts.com/en.
- Legoland Dubai: home to more than 40 rides, shows and other attractions where friends and families can build, climb, fly and drive. The park features uniquely themed areas and thrilling rides. Little ones can also enjoy interactive workshop, visit Miniland to see landmarks built in a miniature scale or event drive a car or boat! It’s non-stop fun at Legoland Dubai!
- Legoland Water Park: This fun-filled waterpark is specially designed for the entire family. They can enjoy over 15 water slides and tubes then hop on a family sized raft. Experience the force of the LEGO® Wave Pool then head to the Build-A-Raft- lazy River, where you can build your own custom LEGO raft. The DUPLO® toddler play area and slides are designed especially for the little ones.
- Motiongate Dubai: Experience a day of Hollywood magic at Motiongate and go behind the scenes to discover the illusion of filmmaking as well as theatrical opening shows and offices of a working movie studio. At Sony Pictures studios, there are family water rides, coasters and interactive shows. Visit the Smurfs Village and experience 5 immersive attractions including interactive play zones, exciting family rides and a charming theatre show for all generations to enjoy.
- Bollywood Parks Dubai: is the first park of its kind in the world. In five fascinating zones, visitors can experience different environments inspired by the greatest Bollywood blockbusters.
- Riverland Dubai: It is the gateway to Dubai Parks & Resorts. A themed, fun, dining and retail destination easily accessible without purchasing an entrance ticket. Visitors can wander around the river on a journey through time, where four different zones offer fascinating glimpse into some of the greatest eras of our past: The French Village, Boardwalk, India Gate, and The Peninsula.